Index Page to Barry Gray's Web Site
- Private Tutoring I do private tutoring for young people and young and mature adults living in the Medway Towns, and here you can find out more about this.
- if I have said I will put something into my site
look for it here
- Science Stuff Here are
some short articles on scientific subjects, for students at school and also
for adults who have not kept up with science since they left school.
- Maths Stuff Some Pages to help students, and also adults who are struggling with the maths they should have learnt at school but didn't.
- Sam and his lighthouse
Some Pages on the Night Sky and naked eye astronomy for sub-teen children
- Egypt stuff - mainly for kids and adults with only a little knowledge of Ancient Egypt.
- Beryl’s 1952 Continental holiday The Diary Beryl kept of her first foreign holiday
- Write to us - about my Web Site or yours, Ancient Egypt or anything at all.
- Photo Gallery - I am a very keen photographer (as was my mother and her mother and her mother, and my younger son and his younger son) so here is a selection of photos of
our family and friends, holiday photos, and lots of other pix going back 160 years.
- Art by Beryl Gray - a selection of paintings and clay models by my wife
new - changes to this site during the past few months
- Airships in the 21st century - A series of Pages on balloons and airships, with an emphasis on the uses of airships in the 21st century.
- Electric Storage Heaters About electric storage heaters (commonly called night storage heaters), why we have them, and why most of the stories you hear about them are based upon ignorance.
- No Motor Car About why we gave up owning a car in 1974 and still choose not to own one.
- Our 1965 tv predictionsSome predictions we made in 1965 about how television would be in 1995.
Stiby pages - my Mother was a Stiby and these pages
contain details of the Stiby family and the tree of descendants
of John Stiby of Knoll, born 1569, from whom we believe
all the Stibys in Britain and North America are descended.
- A Wartime Letter A letter from a woman to her sister, of no importance except that it was written in the middle of an air raid during the early days of the London Blitz in September 1940.
Calendar - a long paper on time and its measurement
- My use of gender-inclusive language An explanation of the way I use gender-inclusive language in these Web Pages.
- My favourite charities - Something about my favourite charities with links to their web sites
25th August 2017
Back to Home Page